Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 40

New week..still challenges..Today was my dad's retirement party. We took him out to Ted's Montana Grill for lunch..as if that wasn't bad enough, the kind people at my dad's office made such a LOVELY smörgåsbord of desserts and I felt that I needed to take part..ugh..now I am a bloated balloon.

Breakfast:
watermelon/grapes--1pt.

Lunch at Ted's Montana Grill:
Un-sweet Tea/ Lemonade--1pt.
Naked bison burger--7.5pt.
wheat bun (only about half actually eaten)--3pt.
string green beans--.5pt.

Snack:
punch--2pt.
small carrot cake--5pt.
1/2 sugar cookie--2pt.
strawberry in chocolate--1pt.
nuts--2pt.

Dinner:
salad with balsalmic vinegar--0pt.
fruit2o water--0pt.
rice cake--1pt.
1/2 cup prego sauce--1pt.
mushrooms--0pt.
1/2 cookie--2pt.


Total: 29/23 (used flex points for day)

No comments:

Post a Comment