Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 16

Today was a GREAT day!! Why...u ask? Because we started our Y membership!! Me and Emily picked up Jessica and went to Zumba for an hour! WOO!!! So technically if Zumba is considered 'high intensity' I was supposed to gain 8 points! Say wha? Theennnnnn..we went walking with Annie for 45 minutes adding another 2 points. I felt bad adding that many points, so I only gave myself 5 extra for activity for the day. Annyywayyy..Here is the breakdown of my day in food!

Breakfast:
Power'wich (which today I really needed!)--4pt.
Apple--1pt.

Snack:
Lotta Wata--0pt.

Lunch at Cozumel's in Smyrna:
8 tortilla chips crushed in smaller pieces--2pt.
Shredded Chicken Quesadilla--6pt.
3 glasses unsweet tea with 1/4 packet sweet n low--0pt.

Dinner at Chili's:
Margarita Chicken and black beans, (minus tortilla chips and rice)--10pt.
1/2 corn on the cob, unbuttered--1.5pt.
Steamed broccoli--0pt.

Snack:
3/4 cup Reese's Puffs--2pt.
1/2 cup 1% milk--1pt.

Running total: 27.5/23 (used 4.5 of 5 activity points)

No comments:

Post a Comment